- Registered on: 07/17/2015
- Last connection: 05/15/2016
- KeePassX (Reporter, 07/19/2015)
- 10:56 PM KeePassX Bug #468: Undo stack for actions like delete entry
- Hello Chris,
did you notice a "Recycle Bin" entry in the Groups window? When you delete an entry there it goes (wi...
- 10:49 PM KeePassX Feature #483: import revelation database files
this feature is implicitly provided as soon as Revelation can export its database in CSV text file format.
- 11:47 PM KeePassX Feature #273: Import text/csv or from other password managers
just to let you know that I finally developed the CSV import feature. It is available for you to try at htt...
- 09:57 PM KeePassX Bug #308 (Closed): Default filename on "Save as..."
- Moved default name to DatabaseTabWidget::saveDatabaseAs() as requested.
- 01:46 AM KeePassX Feature #273: Import text/csv or from other password managers
- I agree that this is a key feature to bring more users to KeepassX. I'll take charge of developing it and bring to yo...
- 12:24 AM KeePassX Bug #308: Default filename on "Save as..."
- ok, I got it :)
- 12:23 AM KeePassX Bug #79 (Closed): File-Extension not attached on save
- 12:22 AM KeePassX Bug #308 (Closed): Default filename on "Save as..."
- I modified pull request, should be OK now.
By the way, closes also bug #79 of which this could be seen as duplicate....
- 11:02 PM KeePassX Bug #308 (Closed): Default filename on "Save as..."
- When "Save as..." is selected, no default filename is proposed. This generally results in user choosing just the file...
Also available in: Atom