- Registered on: 04/20/2012
- Last connection: 10/04/2016
- KeePassX (Manager, Developer, 04/24/2012)
- 05:15 PM KeePassX Bug #454 (Closed): Global auto-type shortcut, when KeePassX is locked, does not give unlock option
- Closing as duplicate of #197.
- 10:20 PM KeePassX Feature #474 (Closed): Get icon from Url (option)
- Closed as duplicate of #90.
- 09:37 PM KeePassX Feature #474 (Rejected): Get icon from Url (option)
- Thanks for the info.
- 08:48 PM KeePassX Bug #521: Unable to open the database. Entry string key or value missing
- Interesting, i initially thought only a value tag in the Xml was missing.
This indicates an error in some of the lay...
- 11:22 PM KeePassX Bug #257 (Rejected): OSX 10.9.3 crash on changing display language
- KeePassX 0.4.X is not maintained anymore.
- 10:53 PM KeePassX Bug #166 (Closed): "Unable to open the database. Invalid database file (error no 6). Line 1516, c...
- Sorry for the delayed reply. I think the problem was a missing UUID of an entry. Some apps write/have written such in...
- 10:27 PM KeePassX Bug #501 (Rejected): Unable to open database (invalid key)
- 09:50 PM KeePassX Bug #130: keepassx crashes when trying to open another file
- The UUIDs of history items are now corrected when the database is opened.
- 09:49 PM KeePassX Bug #130 (Closed): keepassx crashes when trying to open another file
- Applied in changeset commit:8d16522d393e42b440af3b963a7ea202e28dc535.
- 09:48 PM KeePassX Revision 8d16522d: Repair UUID of inconsistent history items.
- Closes #130
Also available in: Atom