Lost focus after file selection
After opening a database, on the "Enter master key" screen, the focus of the main window is lost. So it is not possible to go keyboard-only because you have to select the window with the mouse before you can tab through the fields. Same is for selecting a keyfile. After selecting keyfile, focus is lost and you have to select the window with the mouse again.
Regain focus after native file dialogs have been closed.
For some reason this happens on Mac OS X.
We work around it by calling activateWindow().
yes, I do (10.7) - any other information necessary?
- Affected version set to 2.0 Alpha 2
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Operating System set to Mac OS
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 2.0 Alpha 3
Also available in: Atom