Prevent opening a file multiple times
Prevent opening a file multiple times with lock files.
I think we should write the hostname and process id to the lock file.
When we detect a lock file we can discard it in case it has a matching
hostname and the process with the id doesn't exist or is not keepassx.
- Target version changed from 2.0 Alpha 1 to 2.0 Alpha 2
- Assignee set to Florian Geyer
- Affected version set to 2.0 Alpha 2
- Target version changed from 2.0 Alpha 2 to 2.0 Alpha 3
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
2.0 Alpha 3)
- Target version set to 2.0 Beta 1
Any new info about that little critical one bug? At linux is not so hard mess up database when opened in few instances on multiple virtual workspaces desktops, even if saved and open in the other one instance file isnt reloaded and changes made before are wiped...
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom